Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i need support.

to all my friends.
or those who claim to be my friends.

and those who know me and could possibly help.
i need all the support you can provide.

tell me things i wanna hear,
make me smile,
do all it takes.

im going through a hard time.
im broken. badly.

for those of you who hold grudges against me,
now is the best time to get back at all the things i did to you.
im picking up the pieces of myself and rearranging it.
anyone can mess me up now.


.iwishicouldturnbacktime.



2 comments:

Jeanny said...

Well, as what i told ya that day, you're a friend, a very great friend to me. U gave great advices and i like it when u listens. and wad happen to you larh?! where's the optimistic hello kitty i used to always mess around with?!

Enna said...

hey, u'll be fine...
my phone is always available.