Sunday, June 28, 2009

death wish. (:

today..
is one of those days..
where someone idiot tries to show he's boss.
and says things without thinking.

RITCHIE CHOONG. (:
the FIRST person in the world to say so PROUDLY..
PIGS ARE INTELLIGENT ANIMALS.

well congratulations Mr Ritchie.
You're as smart as a pig. ^^

it all started off when i was joking around with my ex on facebook.
it ended in a death wish by RITCHIE CHOONG.

1. I was joking with my ex and typed stupid for some reason.
2. Mr Ritchie Choong (referred as PIG after this) wanted to be a hero and save my ex from being called stupid.
3. I said H1N1 come from pigs. (referring to REAL PIGS.)
4. The PIG (now this is Ritchie Choong. ^^) said H1N1 come from mexican pigs. XD
5. He called me El-Stupido. (biggest mistake)
6. I said.. FUCK YOU RITCHIE CHOONG. Why the hell would they call it SWINE FLU? (this guy must think SWINE is a mexican name for pigs...)

No matter what nationality these pigs are... No matter what you call them...
Babi, Khinzir, Pork, Swine, Binatang Haram, Ritchie Choong,
They're still pigs. (:

7. And he started talking about Malays. (racist pig.)
8. I said, you are what you eat. Since you love pigs so much go ahead and eat them. I hope you die from H1N1.
9. He came up with the theory of the year. PIGS ARE INTELLIGENT ANIMALS.

Im sure they are... I mean look at them... They live in a sty, roll around in mud, and eat they're own shyt.

THATS REALLY INTELLIGENT!

And that explains how intelligent Mr Pig is. (:

*The following statement i wrote may contain nudity or offensive material referring ONLY to Mr Ritchie Choong. Parental supervision is highly advised.*

10. I said... So since you said pigs are so smart... Then you wouldnt mind me calling you CINA BABI? Since you say pigs are so intelligent?

*Once again... the CINA only refers to Mr Ritchie Choong.*

I respect people. I mix around with chinese everyday. My first friend was chinese. I still mix with chinese. Primary, High School, College, everywhere! They're all nice. And they're not racists. Unlike the PIG.. oh wait... INTELLIGENT PIG. (:

11. Then he got pissed off and started going off topic. Said he's all smart, me being an idiot, and me being bad at english (obviously, this guy doesnt know anything about me...)

12. Then i said, okay prove it.
13. He said, watch national geographic.
14. I said... I dont waste my time watching pigs like you.
15. He started talking about religion and insulted Islam.
16. He made the death wish. (:

Here's some evidence to make the death wish a dream come true.


(picture has been deleted as promised in exchange for apology. )

RITCHIE CHOONG INSULTING MALAYS.


(picture has been deleted as promised in exchange for apology)

RITCHIE CHOONG INSULTING ISLAM.

(picture has been deleted as promised in exchange for apology)

RITCHIE CHOONG INSULTING OUR PROPHET.

Dude... I have chinese friends. And trust me... Im the last person on earth you wanna mess with.. Owh wait.. I cant really blame you for that.. I mean you think pigs are intelligent animals. (:

You cant mess with me.
And anyone related to me.
Bad intentions always end up bad.

And mostly insulting my religion was the biggest mistake you did.

To the one responsible for his own death. (:
Ritchie Choong
PIG. (:

oh wait. he did prove pigs were intelligent.
He's the first pig to use facebook! ^^

once again. your dreams will come true.
let this be a lesson for any racists or people who dont have any respects for others.

Muhammed Taufiq Bin Jusoff Albar.
Remember this name when you have anything to say.
Good or bad.
Trust me.
I'll give you what you deserve. (:

12 comments:

SJ said...

gosh..
taufiq..
relax..
although i dun reli want u to relax but kick more of that RC's butt..
oh well..
better for u to relax cus u wont want to have wrinkles so early..
^.^

TauFiQ said...

yeah im relaxed. (:
i think i'll be smiling when if i get to meet this guy in person.
maybe i'll even send him to meet micheal jackson! ^^

Ash said...

hurmm...
well...i thought only human used facebook...but even a PIG used these facebook too...haha

dont blamed him for wht he said..coz he juz a PIG who wanna show-off his interligent...but he pick a wrong guy to mess with...
he should pick something not someone..coz someone goes to human n something goes to animal n of coz PIG is a good choice for him...

he could say something nasty to others..anything...but not other religions..

he's suppose to go to hell for this...hurmm..not suppose to...but need to...then go to hell Ritchie chong...burn into ashes...

Xuan said...

No offence but i do agree that pigs are intelligent. In fact..ALL animal are intelligent... Although pigs are carriers of diseases like H1N1...but don't blame them..
Its not like they want that... you don't call cow stupid cause they caused mad cow disease... dogs cause rabies, cats cause cat fever(or wadever its called) human cause illness too.... so we're idiots then.. =]

Xuan said...

&& bird flu is caused by birds...HIV is caused my HUMANS denggi-mosquitos..SO MANY 100 000 MORE!!!! and and i think that animal are carriers of such diseases is all because of us humans...cause we destroyed animals' world so now we're being punished.AND AND!!! extinction of animals... also because of humans...its unfair that human jz keep increasing and destryoing the world more while animal decreases and does not actually affect the world that much( at first ).. =D

TauFiQ said...

xuan. thats not my point. XD

TauFiQ said...

now give the pig a tissue.
apparently its having flu. XD

Xuan said...

but im still right arent i?? XD hehehe...

TauFiQ said...

you went off topic. XD

humanoid 6889k said...

kerana nila setitik,rosak susu sebelanga.
ones word reflect themselves
ones action reflect the whole communtity.
what you do, what you talk is who you are.

humanoid 6889k said...

i believe both side have made the wrong...
so both must be punished...
thats justice.

humanoid 6889k said...

looks like he@pig was innocent as his account was used by someone who really hates others. thats wat he told. dont is it true..?