Sunday, March 1, 2009

IM SO TOUCHED! ^^

First of all, let me say...

OMG!!!

THANK YOU!!!
ADIKKU YE SHANN!!! ^^

Can i feel proud of myself?
NYAHAHAHA! Hee... I feel so...

Eh, can i feel proud of myself or not?

PLEASE? JUST FOR NOW? PLEASE?

Hmph. Nvmind. I DONT CARE!

IM PROUD YOU BLOGGED ABOUT ME, YE SHANN.

ADIKKU LAGI! ^^

HEE. ADIKKU YESHANN. ^^

I HEART MY ADIK. ^^


Right? ^^

Why am i feeling so proud of myself? Check this out.

http://screamoutloud-ys.blogspot.com/2009/03/maybe-you-can-break-me-little-more-like.html

Wouldnt you feel proud if someone made something like this for you?
I know i am feeling REALLY PROUD. ^^

I love being the sunshine after a rainy day.
But i hate being the sunshine when its so hot outside.

So... When do you want me as the sunshine? ^^

No comments: