Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i just realized it...

hey.. im back again today... believe it or not its 4.37am in the morning now and i just arrived at my dads office with my dad... the reason why im here so early is because we have to edit my mums assessment papers for her students in sayfol international... well.. hmmm.. lets see what happened yesterday.. i slept late on the 22nd and i was supposed to wake up at 6am to pass my pbsm belts to my friends but unfortunately i couldnt wake up at all and they were hell pissed... cuz they were supposed to be checked in at 7am but they were waiting for me but i didnt turn up.. sorry guys.. but i really couldnt help it.. so then i woke up at 7.15 am and realized that i didnt give the belts yet.. damn... okay then i turned on the TV and turned to TV3 and saw malaysia hari ini where they were showing the thaipusam celebration at batu caves.. the place i was supposed to be on duty at.. -_-" then i was thinking if i didnt go then maybe i could go out somewhere else but instead i was stuck at home the WHOLE DAY! omg.. i really dont like sitting at home the whole day... my mood was really disturbed when my dad didnt allow me to go to the basketball court.. ishh.. not only that, zarine also invited me over to her place at 2pm but then i couldnt go cuz my dad didnt allow.. hmmm.. but whatever la.. so i was at home... the whole day... and i just realized that i get really moody when i stay home without leaving the house at all.. its like having pms.. lolx.... okay then after i did all my chores and did what i had to do.. i went to sleep at 6.30pm... then i woke up at 8 for prayers then slept till midnite.. hmmm... had pretty weird dreams actually... i dreamt i was at this sort of camp then they were playing this song which i dont really remember... then everyone was dancing to the beat.. oh yeah.. it was some sort of talent search sort of thing going on as well at that time.. i could remember seeing some of my friends.. okay then so i woke up at midnight... then as soon as i woke up i was assigned by my mum to type out her assessment papers... since i was all charged already, i did it without complains.. hmm... before that i made myself 2 egg sandwiched.. hehe.. yummz... nothing like a home made taufiq style special midnight snack.. so then after everyone went to sleep, i proceeded with the task and completed it at around 3.. i started somewhere around 2 am cuz i was talking to my mum and eating so it was pretty much delayed... oh yeah.. on the 22nd, i watched 2 dvd's which my dad borrowed from my uncle.. i am legend and the last legion.. hmm... ive seen i am legend before this and watching it again was quite fun.. but the last legion.. it was kinda screwed up.. cuz.. err.. most scenes seemed pretty fake.. but overall the story wasnt so bad at all.. okay... then back to after 3am, i uploaded some pictures from my phone to the computer at home and did some editing on adobe photoshop... hmm.. not much to say bout my days the past 2 days... and i dont have much to say cuz now its 5am in the morning.. maybe i'll continue blogging later in the afternoon.. hehe.. thats all i wanna crap about.. i so friggin hate being at home when there's so many things i can do outside with my friends... hmm.. k.. ciaoz...


T-MiXx InC
SLeePY... CIaoz...

No comments: