Monday, April 27, 2009

almost lover

okay people.
the tittle has nothing to do with what im gonna write.
i see so many people doing this.
so...
i wanna do it as well!
NYAHAHAHA! XD hee. ^^

ALRIGHT.

Moving on.

Lets talk about the things that i did today.

-I was late for class.
-I ride like im sightseeing.
-Chemistry 2 Test.
-Driving Practice

I was late for class

So what? Big deal? Arent i always late?

NO.

Well, at least not anymore. ^^

Ever since i started working, id wake up between 6.30 - 7am in the morning just in time for subuh prayers. Then id go back to sleep and wake up at 8plus, take a shower and by 8.40 i'll be on the motorbike and heading to college just in time for my 9am class.

Today i woke up at 7am and prayed, then i woke up at 9am due to this dream which i do not wish to elaborate on. It was filled with lust and i was already starting to....

WAIT! IM NOT GONNA ELABORATE ANYMORE.
Thats all you'll need to know and will ever know. XD

Ive been having this oh-so-amazing dreams ever since...
Nevermind. Skip that. XD

I woke up late because my friends came into my room to hang out.
WHY MY ROOM?
Because i think its the best room you find in the hostel.
I rearranged it and always keep it clean.
Thats why they dont like sitting in their own room.

SAME GOES TO MY HOSTEL TOILET.
Before this, it was so dirty and the water was slow,
Then after i complained COUNTLESS TIMES about it,
AND was about to complain to the COLLEGE DIRECTOR,
They hurriedly did it the night before i was gonna complain.

BE RESPONSIBLE HOSTEL WARDENS!

And so back to the toilet thing, now the water that we get is almost as fast a fire hydrant.
100000000000000000000000000000 times faster.
SO before the chance ran out, as soon as the water started its heavy flow.. (sounds wrong. XD)
I washed the toilet. TOTALLY SCRUBBED IT CLEAN!

AND IT WAS CLEAN!

I even washed the dishes and cleared up the whole kitchen area. It was so clean, that the neighbours would always come to our house to shower EVERYDAY! ISH!
Everyone likes being in a clean environment, but NOT EVERYONE would wanna clean it up.
WHY?
Because they're lazy and selfish.
They'd be like, "why must i do it? if i clean it then everyone will be using it."
SELFISH.BASTARDS.

Nevermind.

And so back to the story of how i was late, they were hanging out in my room and i couldnt sleep because i want to lock my door. I dont feel safe anymore after all the theft cases happening and the luxor people who are desperately in need for money. I dont trust them anymore.

PLEASE LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE OKAY? lol.

the end.
of this topic. ^^

-I ride like im sightseeing.

This morning, eventhough i was late for class...
Anyone who saw the way i was riding, would think...
"Oh this guy is so relaxed... I bet he's not rushing anywhere..."
ACTUALLY I WAS RUSHING!
But i promised not to ride too fast.

FOR YOU I WILL. (:


the end.

(short huh? lol.)
i still wanna write about it because i want to make it a point that im doing this for you. ^^


the end. for real. XD
i mean for real for this topic.
the end.


-Chemistry 2 Test

Okay. Today i had chemistry 2 test.
IT WAS EASY!
Hee. I STUDIED and i ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS DOING!

OMG.
IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.
ARENT YOU PROUD OF ME? Hee. ^^


Yes. This is also a big deal.
During my SPM, i scored 7D for my chemistry.
And now im on my way to getting my diploma in pharmacy.


XD

Turns out i didnt go blank at all. Im gonna keep this up. ^^

.finish. for this topic. XD

-Driving Practice

Today i did my second driving practice. Im actually quite good at it. Ive repeated the whole driving track for almost 20 times.

Yes i did count. No wait. i was lying. But it did feel like 20times. XD

I was supposed to do it for 2 hours, but after only half and hour, i decided that i couldnt stand the heat. (i sound like a spoiled brat here. XD) But seriously, it was really hot, and i felt like i was going to pass out. SO.. I told my instructer that i wanna go home. He said, okay. ^^

And so i went back. Then was going to take a nap...

Which then i realized that...
SOMEONE ELSE WAS LYING IN MY BED. XD

I was standing next to my bed, and stared at my neighbour. He woke up and was like...
OH SORRY. lol. ^^

Then later that evening, (i didnt take my nap because was so busy talking. XD) when i was finally going to take my nap, then my neighbour (AMIN) was like... I wanna check into the hotel now... (WHICH MEANS MY OH-SO-CLEAN ROOM).
Then we started talking nonsense.

amin.taufiq.

(i've translated this conversation from bm)

"I want to check into the hotel now..."
"You're gonna have to pay before you check in..."
"i'll pay when i check out. "
"No such thing. Pay first then you can sleep here."
"I told you i'll pay when i check out. Now get me my drink."
"No money, no hotel, no drink. OKAY?"
"I told you, i'll pay when i check out. Now get me watermelon."
"Here's your watermelon. *shows left boob. XD*"
"i want watermelon fruit.a real one. now go get it."
"i told you, no money no talk.."
"i dont want to pay. this is a low class hotel."
"well, since you seem to insist on staying in this low class hotel, that makes you lower than this so called low class hotel because you're the one wanting to stay here so much eventhough you say its low classed."
(yes i do talk like this. i explain. XD)

And so the conversation ended by me saying.

"whatever dude."

XD

okay. finally i got to take my nap. at 6.30pm.
i was looking at pictures of her on my phone.
something to relax my mind before i doze off.
and i was finally sleeping.

TILL SOMEONE CAME AND WOKE ME UP AT 7pm.
they're motorbike went missing.
but found it back.
im too lazy to elaborate more on it.

KACAU GILA! NOW I CANT SLEEP! ITS MAGHRIB ALREADY!.

then my other friend came and asked me if i wanted to go to the cc.
i was like.. okay. lets go. thats why im blogging now.
but i gotta go. im supposed to be in the hostel area by 9pm. stupid rules. lol.
^^

i wait for your text everyday.
(:

.letsgetrandom. XD

2 comments:

Jeanny said...

OMG larh...ur post is never short. NEVER. hahaa..letih ar nak baca..haha! But But i see, u like 'her' alott eh?. wheee~ heee!

TauFiQ said...

blog length depends on how much time i have left and how much i feel like saying. ^^ letih nak baca? take a nap, then when you wake up continue reading. XD