Thursday, April 30, 2009

i always have something to say.

salam.
hello. good evening. and all the other ways people greet.

welcome to the TOOTLE CHANNEL.

anything bothering you? kindly leave a comment and i'll attend to you as soon as possible
. ^^

Moving on.

I'll start my blog with the usual daily happenings.

Today is one of those days where i was too busy, that i didnt even have time to eat.
What have i been doing the whole day?

I woke up at 7am just enough time to do my subuh prayers.
Then i went back to sleep and woke up at 9am.
Because suddenly i felt like my leg muscle was hurting.
Probably sleeping position.
By the time i arrived in college, class was halfway through. But they were just revising for todays paper at 2pm later that afternoon.
Lets see, the night before, i was studying from 10pm till 2am in the morning for this paper.

DISPENSE PREPARATION METHOD 1


And it was worth the while. I could answer all the questions.
I was sitting to the smartest girl in class and it seemed like she was having more trouble answering it than i did. But i was in a rush answering. Because i had driving lessons at 4pm which i cannot afford to postpone anymore. So I was the first person from my class to leave the exam hall after completing the test. Followed by Asiff. But i doubt he answered everything. His paper seemed more empty than mine. XD Well, i studied! ^^ (im feeling so proud of myself because all the hard work seemed to pay off during the test.)

After i did my test, it was 4pm so i rushed to the surau to do my zohor prayers. Then i rushed to Seriab where my driving institute is. I was riding carefully. at 80km/h. That is slow okay? I was almost hit my a lorry who was reversing from a shop into the road. Luckily i saw it coming so i dodged it. Stupid driver. Drivers are becoming more and more ignorant by the day. That explains the death rate increase.

okay. Moving on.

And so i arrived at my driving institute at 4.15pm after i made a stop at the petronas gas station to grab a CORNETTO LOVE PERHAPS Black Forest Ice CREAM! and Dutch Lady Strawberry Milk and 2 gardenia small breads. Its because i dont wanna pass out while driving later. And when i arrived, i thought i was late, but turns out that the teacher arrived after i finished eating. lucky me. ^^ so i went through the courses a few times. I drove on the road to prepare for the upcoming JPJ test which is i-dont-know-when. XD

After that, i went back to my hostel at 6pm and i was already feeling so so so sleepy. But i took a bath then i prayed asar before i dozed off. Then...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Asiff came back and was banging on the door!
He was in a rush to go back to perak, so he came to take his clothes.
ISH!!! KACAU!!!
But luckily he woke me up.. If not, i would have missed my maghrib prayers.
^^

And so, since everyone in my house was going out, so i decided to go out as well. I took Asiff's laptop and here i am at the cc. ^^ Yurie and this chinese girl (i have a bad habit of not asking someone's name unless they tell me. XD) are the workers of Net Wonderland (the cc i am currently at.) were like..

"EH! LAMA TAK NAMPAK!"

Know whats the first thing i said when i saw Yurie?

"Kenapa pakai make up tebal sangat?" XD


Lol. I know. I'm mean. BUT ITS TRUE!!! It was too thick. But my intentions wasnt to tease her, but to tell her that it might not be suitable for her. ^^

And here i am blogging. The chinese girl (sorry i dont know your name even though we've been friends for some time. XD) was having leg pain. She was sitting next at the computer next to me complaining about her being so tired. lol. I am tootle after all right? SUBSCRIBE TODAY! XD We were chit chatting and i was like... "Kenapa Yurie pakai make up sampai setengah inci? Muka dah cantik tapi makeup tebal sangat. XD" She was like.. "Kamu ni jahat la... XD"

Apart from that...
Today i didnt get to text you that much. Except for about 2 hours in the morning. Then later at night you had homework to do. YOU KNOW. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REMIND ME TO EAT! lol. JK. ^^ Its okay. I understand. You must feel really tired after a whole day at school then completing your homework at night. Text me whenever you have the time okay? ^^

OH YEAH! Most probably i might be having my motorbike and car P license somewhere in the middle of May! I cant wait! ^^

AND.

I cant wait for this Monday. I got my Mara Loan cheque.

RM 3863.50


But here are the things i have to pay off...

Kriss Motorbike PEX 9907 (RM 2000)
Hostel Rent for 8 Months (RM 1080)
License (RM400)

Balance : RM383.50.... lol

And thats all i'll have left... So sad... XD
Well at least ive cleared off my debts..
And got stuff that im supposed to have...

But there are still 4 things i wanna buy...

1)An electric guitar.
2)An acoustic guitar.
3)A laptop.
4)A car.

Hopefully I'll have all these by the time i finish studying in 2011. ^^

Recently, ive been keeping myself so busy.
I'm doing this because i wanna do all the things i have to do..
Before i finish college.
Pharmacy seems to be getting interesting.
And so are you hello kitty.
Text me whenever okay? ^^
(:


.werebothsobusy.
.textmewhenever.
(:

No comments: