Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have you heard about the GOSSIPGIRL WANNABE?

im sure alot of you have heard about this recent blogger.

http://unknownjohnjanedoe.blogspot.com

here's what i think about this OH-SO-NOBLE blogger.

FUCK YOU.

YES.

TODAY. I.

MUHAMMED TAUFIQ BIN JUSOFF ALBAR.

I swear i'll pull your hair the moment i see you.

You seriously dont have anything else to do dont you? I bet you adore the attention people are giving you.. Well, among the things you talk about...


1. SO CALLED recent couples.
2. Stories that arent confirmed at all.
3. You keep talking about my brother Isa.
4. Most of the people mentioned in the blog are my friends.

Have you ever had a really bad experience in your life?
Like the death of a family member?

Well. Congratulations.

You've got a chance to join those dead family of yours.

Oh wait. This is not a threat.

Threats are made to threaten people. Most of the time it only ends up as words.
If thats what you think. Then you obviously dont know me.
ITS A PROMISE. YOUR HEAD IS GONNA HURT. MENTALLY.

AND PHYSICALLY.

Dont talk about sins of others when all you're doing is talking about people.
WHICH IS A BIGGER SIN THEN WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Oh yeah. You keep saying that some bloggers have bad grammar.
Didnt you realize how bad your english is?

Its embarassing. You're a disgrace.

I bet if your family knew what kind of person you turned out to be, i think they'd disown you and wont even acknowledge you as their child anymore.

I think if you're not the one to blame, then your parents must have been raising you like shyt.
But i think your parents are good people. You're the screwed up one.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW WHO THIS GOSSIP GIRL IS.
DO ME A FAVOUR AND TELL ME WHO SHE IS.

I'll come down from perlis and teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

I swear. You're a disgrace.

An embarrassment. People like you should be killed.
I wouldnt be surprised if one day someone did.
From the way you talk about others.
I think you're only gonna join your dead family.
And the best part is.
You'll either live in a living hell once we get to you.
Or Die a very painful death.

But all this can go away.
If you delete this blog.
Apologize to all the people that you talked about.
And admit you're totally fucked up.
Then prepare a first aid kit and call the ambulance.

Because the pain you'll suffer after that.

Cant be expressed through words.

.FUCKYOUGOSSIPGIRLWANNABE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro
i agree ngan u lar.
if u tau bout this person soon.
tell me.
i wanna punch her on the face really hard!

xDD

Morgana Dior said...

GO DUCKIE! <3

my own little world said...

I'll kick her boobs off !!!!!

TauFiQ said...

now lets all give her a chance to show herself. ^^ THEN WE GET HER.