Friday, April 17, 2009

Im Starting To Forget

Im becoming worse by the day.
I keep forgetting alot of things.
I suppose thats the reason im becoming less important nowadays.

Stuff I forgot.

*Forgot to help Ashley with her English Oral Test.
*Forgot to help Cammy topup.
*Forgot to check if Ainaa is okay.
*Forgot to reply Kavitha's message.
*Forgot to reply Catalina's text's earlier.
*Forgot to call my parents and tell them im okay.
*Forgot YE SHANN'S BIRTHDAY.
*Forgot to do my Chemistry, Bahasa Kebangsaan and Pharmacology Assignment.
*Forgot to talk to a few people after not talking to them in awhile.

FORGOT THINGS THAT I'VE FORGOTTEN.

IM SORRY.

If you don't respond to me. I know.
The reason is.
Because i forgot to respond to you as well.

IM SORRY.

Sometimes i dont think i deserve friends like you people.

SORRY.

.imsorry.

4 comments:

Enna said...

Haha,loosen up. You're only human. Nobody expects you to be perfect.
You should know that.

TauFiQ said...

lol. i just feel guilty. XD

my own little world said...

lol... nvm... i can call... digi cheap.. and kavitha got like super high after u replied... xD
She's so cute when she's not acting cute.... heee

TauFiQ said...

really? then call me. lol. she's one excited little girl. hee. ^^