Sunday, February 22, 2009

FUCKING SECURITY GUARDS

Let me tell you what happened today…

TWO THINGS.

-Guitar Lessons
-Assaulted by UiTM Guards

Here we go…

21stFebruary2009

When it was midnight, I was still at the Cyber Café having my usual night chats with my friends, and I made the previous blog as well. Then I came back around 1.30. Before I reached my hostel I bought ice and made iced tea at home. Hee… ^^

Anyways, I slept around 4 plus cuz I had a chat with my friends and we were laughing our heads of due to some jokes that require parental advisory due to explicit content…
(SO NOT… I THINK… Nyahahaha!)

-Guitar Lessons

And so I woke up at 12 plus…

Then I got ready and headed for my

FIRST EVER CLASSICAL GUITAR LESSONS

In Kangar… I arrived there around 12.50 then waited for the teacher who came at 1.15… I didn’t really mind him being late cuz I was already excited to start learning. ^^ It turns out that the teacher, Wan, was related to my college rector Dr Hashimi and Dr Hazani.. They’re cousins. What a small world huh? ^^ The class was fine. I think the teacher wasn’t having a hard time with me cuz I already know how to play the basics quite well. Then class ended at 2, went back to my hostel, I watched BRUCE ALMIGHTY.ONE HECK OF A MOVIE. Nyahahaha! Hee.. ^^
Then later, it FINALLY rained in Perlis after so many months.

She texted me asking me to come help her with the sketch practice today. I was supposed to be there at 4.15 but because I waited for the rain to stop, I arrived there at 5… The rain had stopped in Kangar, but it seemed to have JUST STARTED when I got to ARAU… HOW DEPRESSING! I got my FAVOURITE TROPICANA LIFE sweater all wet… You know, before I was going out, I was deciding which sweater to bring, the leather one, the raincoat type one, or the Tropicana life Sweater. I thought it wasn’t gonna rain, so I chose the last one.

Obviously I was wrong… ==”

I was almost at UiTM when it started to drizzle… I was literally shouting... NOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY! WHY NOW! WHY!!!! I was heading for the downpour. ==” And when I got to UiTM, I almost skidded but I managed to stay balanced. Then after I got inside UiTM, I passed the roundabout, and suddenly, I heard something behind me. I turned and saw two chicks on the ground that just fell from their motorbike cuz they skidded. I stopped my bike cuz I got worried and shouted…

“Are you okay?” Then I thought to myself…

What a stupid question to be asking when obviously they’re not with the motorbike on them on the ground. HAHAHA! ^^ So I quickly parked my bike on the side and went to help them up. Then I headed off to Mushroom (it’s the place to eat in UiTM) all soaked and wet and went to see the sketch team.

Then we had sketch discussion. I was explaining the story again to the props and what they have to do. After that, at 6.30pm, we decided to go to the court to play basketball. It was fun… At least till 7.30. This is where something I’ve never experienced before happened.
When we stopped playing and I was about to walk her to Mushroom and get my bike and go back, the guards suddenly called me, and her. Then he started scolding me and saying that I was dating in the campus area.

I was like… WTF?

Dude are you blind or just plain stupid? She and I, all we do in UiTM is spend time discussing the script, walk together to the court, I’ll walk her back to her hostel then head back home just in time for Maghrib. We don’t even go anywhere private or hidden. Everything we do is where everyone can see us. But these two guards, Foazi and Jamil seem to keep insisting that we were doing things that we weren’t supposed to be doing and he was telling me to get the hell out of UiTM, and he was saying outsiders can’t play at the basketball court.

THAT’S BULLSHIT!

I’ve been playing there for almost 2 months and there are even other outsiders that come there and play. And before this, there was one of the deans that talked to me and said it was okay. Then I was standing up for myself because he was making false accusations towards me.

And... I DID MIND MY LANGUAGE.

At least till he started shouting. He was saying that I was being rude. I was pissed at that so I quarreled with him then he threatened to hit me. I said, GO AHEAD. I was all ready to beat the crap out of them… Then he raised his hand and I was going to hit him back. But he didn’t hit me. Instead he walked behind me, and while the other guard was coming closer to me, he jumped on me like one MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G monkey and tried to pull me down.

WRONG MOVE MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G JAMIL

I've met so many security guards in my life, but i think you're the most...

F.U.C.K.E.D UP MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G GUARD. F.U.C.K .Y.O.U.

He was smaller than I am, and I can tell you, he’s old enough to be my grandpa. But he’s one heck of a M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.E.R. that seems to have no sense in his head. And he expects me to respect him after he said,

BUTOH HANG (f.u.c.k .y.o.u.) to me? NO WAY.

MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R. THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE. A MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G. F.U.C.K.E.D UP MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.

The moment he jumped up onto me, and wrapped his arm around my neck with his STUPID ATTEMPT to choke me. STUPID MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R. I’m way stronger that you MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G. JAMIL. So I pulled his arm and hit him off me. While he was on me, I shouted,

“I’M GONNA REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE!

And I drew some attention of the passerby’s that stopped to see what was going on. So when he got off, I said,

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY.

NO. I DIDN’T PUNCH HIM NEITHER DID I DO ANYTHING TO HIM.
THOSE MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S. SHUD BE LUCKY TO STILL HAVE ALL THEIR TEETH IN PLACE.


I went to get my bike, and when I went to get my IC from them, he said I can’t set foot in UiTM anymore. I said,

"YOU WATCH OUT. I’LL BE HERE FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING.”

Then when I got onto my bike and left, I said…

BERSEDIA UNTUK HIDUP SENGSARA! (GET READY FOR HELL)

I went straight to the Police station in Kangar and reported the whole thing. Then I gave my statement to 2 people, one was Constable Afidah at the reception table, then later at night I talked to Sergeant Fadhli and gave my statement once more. Then after that I went to the hospital to get a checkup to see where I was hurt. I only got a scratch at my left shoulder from that MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R. JAMIL’S watch. But it was enough evidence to show that he physically assaulted me.

The conclusion I can come up from what happened.

MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S. WILL BE MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S. AND THEY WILL CONTINUE F.U.C.K.I.N.G. THEMSELVES UP THEIR MOTHERF.U.C.K.I.N.G. LIVES AS LONG AS THEY REMAIN AS MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S.

F.U.C.K. YOU JAMIL AND FOAZI.

IM GONNA F.U.C.K. UP YOUR ALREADY F.U.C.K.E.D. UP LIVES. IM GONNA GET YOU F.U.C.K.I.N.G. SUED.

IF YOU TWO ARE SO F.U.C.K.I.N.G. SMART, WTF U DOING MAKING A LIVING AS A GUARD? ASSAULTING PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW WITHOUT SOLID EVIDENCE PART OF YOUR F.U.C.K.I.N.G. JOB? I GUESS YOU’RE NOT THAT CIVILIZED AFTER ALL. F.U.C.K. YOU TWO. F.U.C.K. YOU TWO TO HELL. MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S. U MESSED WITH THE WRONG TEEN.

AND I WON’T REST TILL I HAVE THEM SACKED FROM THEIR JOBS.

Apologies for the explicit use of language. I just get so pissed when someone accuses me of things that I didn’t do. Especially when physical assault is involved.

F.U.C.K. YOU TWO. JAMIL AND FOAZI. MOTHERF.U.C.K.E.R.S.

thanks for reading. understand that i'm really pissed at this.

do leave comments on what you think.

2 comments:

Meow said...

wow. look at those reds. u must have been really mad eh taufiq? hahaha

TauFiQ said...

yes. the reds mean its important. or when i want things to get highlighted. ^^