Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates on the previous blog.


I dont know if anyone is interested in finding out on the event that happened to me on the

21stFebruary2009

But i'll just update you on it anyways.
I didnt have time to write bout what happened yesterday, so i'll write it out today.

And as usual, the issues that im gonna talk bout today.

-UiTM Students Die In Car Crash
-BANNED FROM UiTM, ARAU
-RELIABLE SOURCES
-FUNNY NIGHT CONVERSATION


Monday, February 23, 2009

Two killed in car plunge

KANGAR: Two students from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Arau campus were killed while two others seriously injured when their car skidded and plunged into a canal after hitting a tree yesterday morning.

The dead were identified as Azmir Syazwan Suhaimi, 21, from Tanjung Bendahara, Alor Setar, and Norhafiza Zafarullah, 20, from the FRU quarters in Ayer Hitam, Penang.
The injured were Mohamad Faiq Roslan, 20, and Norshazarwani Ainie Ahmad, 20, both from Kedah. — Bernama

Al-Fatihah for the deceased. God must have loved them more so He took them back. Eventhough I dont know them, but i heard of their death when i went to UiTM, Arau on the 22nd February 2009.

Moving on.

BANNED FROM UiTM, Arau

Great NEWS for those who seem to have spite for me.
I can't go into UiTM, Arau anymore. And who can we congratulate for such an honour?

THOSE MOTHERFUCKING ALREADY FUCKED UP MOTHERFUCKERS.

JAMIL AND FOAZI.

Now for you two, here's what i have to say.

FUCK YOU.

Since you all read my previous blog, i dont think i have to explain why. But i'll tell you how it happened.

I still went to UiTM on the 22ndFebruary2009 to send my friend, Khai back to his hostel in UiTM, Arau campus. I decided to go through the front gate instead of the back to avoid those MOTHERFUCKERS. When i got there, i almost went pass the guards but i stopped. And the guard on duty at the front gate was, unfortunately..

FOAZI. FUCK YOU FUCKING FOAZI.

And so i decided to hang out with Khai at the shop at the back gate of UiTM and asked my friend to meet up.

It was so depressing cuz... HMMPH. Nevermind. I dont wanna go on about it anymore. But they had to cancel the sketch meeting cuz i couldnt get in.

-RELIABLE SOURCES

Now, for those who dont really know me. Trust me. You dont wanna mess with me.

Ive got RELIABLE SOURCES.
Let me tell you something. Im not the sort of person who comes unprepared. If someone messes with me, your life will turn into a living hell. I PROMISE YOU THIS.

The director of my college, Dr Hazani and I are close friends. If im having trouble with the authorities, i can always ask for his help. Provided i didnt commit anything wrong. Like in this case. We were supposed to meetup and talk it over a drink but unfortunately his son had to go to the clinic because he was sick, so we just talked it over the phone. I told him everything. And he said, he's got contacts in UiTM and will help me out.

THANK YOU.


FUNNY NIGHT CONVERSATIONS

Alright, now let me tell you something. Jeanny is one funny girl. HAHA.

Photobucket

LAWAK YANG SANGAT PATRICK!

PATRICK = BODOH

Thanks for giving me something to laugh about.







No comments: