Friday, February 27, 2009

There's always something to talk about.

Today i didnt go to class today.
When i came back from the CC yesterday, my friend was about to take revenge on some people who beat up my other friend.
So i ended up sleeping at 3.30am.

They said i was talking in my sleep.
About what?
They didnt understand. I was speaking in english. Hee. ^^

So my friend, Max asked me to send him to his piano class at 11.30 then i had to send Wan to the bus station at 12.30pm.
Driver? Nope. RIDER. XD

Then went for friday prayers at 1.30pm. Went out for lunch with Max, then went off to the CC to do my assignments.

Here's what all of you can call me from now on.

TOOTLE.

Taufiq is like the google for anyone with problems. State ur problem and i'll come up with all sorts of answers for it. Unlike google, TOOTLE is user friendly, can interact with the user and can help you overcome ur emotions. ^^

SUBSCRIBE TODAY. ^^

Apart from that...

FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

TAUFIQ GETS FINED. FOR RIDING WITHOUT A LICENSE. HAHA.
But because i was talking so nicely to them, they didnt charge me that much.
Less than 100 i suppose.
Damn. Haha. It was experience i guess. ^^

Now one more thing that bothers me. And alot of other people as well.

WOMANIZERS.
PLAYERS.

FUCK YOU WOMANIZERS.
FUCK YOU PLAYERS.

I hate people that know they can get any girl/guy they like, and take advantage over it. They make the girl believe all their sweet talk and in the end, they totally rip that persons heart out. And they laugh about it or pretend its not their fault and there's they could have done to avoid it.

FUCK YOU ADVANTAGE TAKERS.

If you know anyone like this. Tell them.

MUHAMMED TAUFIQ BIN JUSOFF ALBAR

Has a special message to deliver to you.

FUCK YOU.

No comments: