Friday, February 20, 2009

THere Are Still MOre ThingS.

Hello. Again.
Its almost midnight. Again.
Like the past few days, i will be blogging...

Yes you guessed it right.

AGAIN.

Hee. ^^

You know..
I dont think i'll ever manage to tell everything that happened.
Cuz there are just too many things happening EVERYDAY. ^^

Nevermind.

I'll make points on the things i think i wanna talk about today.

-Sketch Competition in UiTM.
-BATTLE OF THE BANDS

And here we go... AGAIN. Hee.. ^^

And lets start writing the blog.. AGAIN... Nyahahaha..

Okay seriously.. Im starting.. ^^

-Sketch Competition in UiTM.

For those wondering.. I DONT STUDY IN UiTM.
Im just always there .

Well, when i came back on 12thFebruary2009, she told me she has this sketch competition going on and she asked for my help. And yes. I said YES! OMG! I SAID YES! hee.. i mean how could i say no to her? Its not like she's taking my life..


Anyways, let me tell you more bout the sketch. They were given a theme which is..

MALAYSIAN FOLK TALES.

And out of all the stories there was up for grabs...

PUTRI GUNUNG LEDANG was chosen.

But there was a catch to it. They have to change the storyline from the original and boring into and adapted and funny one. I was like... OMG. NOW THATS GREAT!

Why is that great? If you dont happen to know who or what sort of person i am, i brings things to life just by waving my middle finger... Haha.. No. That would potentially cause death to those who are brought to life by the finger. I dont use my finger to bring things to life. Oh wait. Eh. Nothing. SHUT UP. I know what ur thinking. PERVS. Nyahaha!

I use my mind and my thoughts to think of ways to make my day alot better and i deliver it with my mouth, and from there, things come to life. Magic? NO. Its years of experience and is driven by my need to live every single day of my life. ^^

Okay, back to where i left off. Sketch is SO MY THING. Hee. Ive been into drama since i was in form 2. But im not gonna talk bout that. Maybe next time i'll tell you how i got involved. OKAYY?

I came up with so many ideas for the script, i literally wrote the whole thing for them. During the whole discussion, we were laughing with all the funny ideas that seem to come pouring in like tsunami on a disastrous day. But this tsunami didnt bring death tolls or sad faces and broken families and destroyed houses and changes landscapes.. WTHECK is this.. SO off topic.. haha. Anyways.. I'll give you the plot of the story..

1. The story begins when Gusti Putri falls in love with Tun Mamat
2. Sultan Mahmud of Malacca decides to get married and wants to choose a bride.
3. He asks Tun Mahmud to help him choose since they're close friends.
4. Among his choices, Gusti Putri was shortlisted and finally chosen.
5. Tun Mamat was sad. But his loyalty made him carry out Sultan Mahmuds request.
6. Tun Mamat set off to Gunung Ledang to send the wedding proposal.
7. Gusti Putri set 7 conditions to be met before she agrees.
8. Sultan Mahmud completed 6 and the final one he lost.
9. Gusti Putri told Sultan Mahmud that the requests to reject him.
10. Sultan Mahmud got pissed, and banished her to Gunung Ledang FOREVER.

See the PLOT? Now imagine all the nonsence i can talk about from there. Hee. ^^
OKAY. Now we'll let your brains do the thinking and let me talk bout the next topic.


Today I spent time at the basketball court. I love having my important moments at the basketball court. Thats why basketball.is.my.life. ^^


BATTLE OF THE BANDS.

YES PEOPLE.
THERE WILL BE BATTLE OF THE BANDS COMING SOON!
MORE DETAILS TO COME!

WHAT CAN YOU DO IN THE MEANTIME?

GET A BAND! PRACTICE! GET READY! AND...

KEEP WAITING! NYAHAHAHA!

DONT WORRY. WE'LL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THIS IS CONFIRMED.

IN THE MEAN TIME... LIKE I SAID...

GET A BAND! PRACTICE! GET READY!


I guess thats all for today.. Let me just write out what else happened today in point form...

-I had loads of conversations tonight.
Ye Shann - We talked bout catching up and license.
Jeff, Zack and Jeanny - Talked bout battle of the bands, blue balls and blue pills. XD
Sonia - Talked bout someone she thought she had problems with. ^^

Thats all i guess.. I'll blog more tomorrow. HOPEFULLY. ^^

TiLL ThEN.

hahaha.
















No comments: